Who is Sandra Mae Frank? Wiki, Biography, Husband, Net worth, Height, Age, Kids, Family & More

Posted by Fernande Dalal on Friday, May 3, 2024

Sandra Mae Frank (born 21 March 1990, Age: 31 Years) is a famous American actress, theatre artist, model, television personality, social media influencer, and entrepreneur from Louisville, Kentucky, United States. Sandra rose to fame due to her fabulous acting skills. Let me tell you that, Sandra is also a theatre artist and has also played various theatre shows.

As per her Facebook profile, she is currently working at Lyric Theatre of Oklahoma. According to IMDb, she has also worked in television series like Harmony, Reverse Polarity, and others.

Sandra rose to fame after playing the character of Dr. Wilder in the TV series New Amsterdam. Let me tell you that, Sandra Mae is deaf in real life. In this article, we provide you the information about Sandra Mae Frank’s wiki, age, biography, net worth, career, movies, deaf, husband, boyfriend, height, and facts.

Who is Sandra Mae Frank?

According to the media sources, Sandra Mae Frank is a professional theatre artist. In her career, she played various theatre shows. According to the reports, Sandra has worked with many agencies like Spring Awakening Broadway, dog & pony dc, Shady Tree Films, and others.

She also played various theatres at Deaf West Theatre. Not only this, but Sandra is working at Lyric Theatre of Oklahoma. Frank is a real-life deaf person. But she never considers her deafness as a burden.

Sandra Mae Frank Biography (Early Life, College & Education)

Biodata:-This multitalented deaf actress, Sandra Mae Frank is a native of Louisville, Kentucky, United States. She was born on Wednesday, March 21, 1990. According to her date of birth, Sandra’s age is around 31 years old. Frank cuts her birthday cake on 21st March every year.

As per the sources, Sandra attended Gallaudet University in the year 2009. After 4 years, she grabbed her degree in Theatre Arts in 2013. After that, she began focusing on her professional acting career. Her Facebook profile reveals that she also worked as a Teacher’s Aide at Model Secondary School for the Deaf. Due to her talent and skills, today, Sandra is a famous actress and theatre artist.

Sandra Mae Frank Wiki / Bio (Age, Birthday & Trivia)

Full Real NameSandra Mae Frank.
Age (as of 2021)31 years old.
ProfessionActress, Television Personality, Social Media Influencer, Model, Theatre Artist, and Entrepreneur.
Date of Birth21 March 1990 (Wednesday).
Place of BirthLouisville, Kentucky, United States.
Current ResidenceAustin, Texas, United States.
EducationGraduate.
Alma materGallaudet University.
Net worth$2-3 million USD (approx.).
NationalityAmerican.
EthnicityWhite.
ReligionChristian.
Zodiac SignAries.

Sandra Mae Frank Family (Nationality & Ethnicity)

Sandra Mae Frank Wiki – After scrolling down her Facebook profile, we found that Sandra Frank is one of the three siblings in the family. She has a brother named Jasper Frank and one sister named Anne-Marie Frank. She is very close to her siblings.

Talking about her parents then, her father William Frank also worked in theatres. On the other hand, her mother’s name is Kim Frank. She also shared some old photos with her mom and dad on her social media handles. Once, Sandra shared a post with her father and said:-

My dad always knew that I would one day inherit his love and passion for theatre. I didn’t know it until later in life and when I told him what I wanted to do, he beamed with joy and jumped on board with support and love. Even people on Twitter know that about my dad, haha.”

Sandra Mae Frank Father, Mother, Brother & Sister

FatherWilliam Frank.
MotherKim Frank.
BrotherJasper Frank.
SisterAnne-Marie Frank.

Sandra Mae Frank Husband, Boyfriend & Current Partner

This multitalented actress, Sandra Mae Frank has worked along with many famous actors and models. Let me tell you that, famous actor Russell Harvard is her best friend. She also shared some photos with Russell on her social media. Talking about Sandra’s love life then, she is in a relationship with her long-time boyfriend.

After seeing her Instagram post, we found that Sandra is dating a videographer named Julian. She also shared a kissing photo with Julian on her IG account. Let me tell you that, she called her lover ‘My Sun’. According to our research, the couple is dating since 2017. In December 2018, Frank shared a post with Julian and said:-

Happy 1 year of living together, my sun ❤️☀️ #jujuandmae”

Sandra Mae Frank’s Children, Relationships & Affairs

Marital StatusUnmarried.
Relationship StatusIn a relationship.
Current BoyfriendJulian.
HusbandNot Known.
Previous RelationshipsNot Disclosed.
ChildrenSon: None.
Daughter: None.

Sandra Mae Frank Height, Weight & Physical Appearance

Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 5″
In Meters: 1.65 m
In Centimetres: 165 cm
Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 55 kg
In Pounds: 121 lbs
Eye ColorBlue.
Hair ColorDark Brown.
Plastic SurgeryNot Known.
Shoe Size5 US.
PiercingEars.

Sandra Mae Frank Career – Actress & TV Personality

According to the media sources, Sandra began her career as a theatre artist. She has worked on various theatre companies like Faction of Fools Theatre Company, NextStop Theatre Company, Shady Tree Films, Deaf West Theatre, Lyric Theatre of Oklahoma, and others.

Not only this, but Sandra also shared her old theatre performances clips on her social media profile. As per IMDB, she made her TV debut in 2013 with the show Beautiful Sounds of Love. She has also worked in various short movies like Harmony, Garage Heat, and others.

According to the reports, Frank also appeared in commercials. She becomes popular in the country after playing the role of Dr. Wilder in the television series New Amsterdam. In this series, she worked along with co-stars Ryan Eggold, Janet Montgomery, Anupam Kher, and others. She has also won various awards and medals.

Humbly honored to receive the best actress at the world’s biggest Deaf festival in France, Clin d’Oeil! Many thanks to @angrydeafpeople and everyone involved! Here’s to the future of Deaf representation in TV, Film, and Theatre! Live the life of your dreams and do it courageously. Share your stories and thrive.”

Sandra Mae Frank’s Movies, TV Shows & Filmography

YearMovies & TV SeriesRole
2013Beautiful Sounds of LoveTBA.
2014HarmonyHarmony.
2015Switched at BirthReceptionist.
2016The Sound of FearIvy.
2017Garage HeatZoe.
2018Reverse PolarityMary.
2019DaybreakVictoria.
2020Zoey’s Extraordinary PlaylistAbigail.
2021-2022New AmsterdamDr. Wilder.

Sandra Mae Frank Net worth, Income & Lifestyle

This beautiful actress earns money through her acting career. The approx value of Sandra Mae Frank’s net worth is around $2-3 million USD (approx). The primary source of her income is her entertainment profession. Apart from this, she also collaborated with many brands. At present, Sandra is living a lavish lifestyle in Austin.

See AlsoWho is Izzy Fairthorne? Wiki, Biography, Ethnicity, Net worth & News

Is Sandra Mae Frank deaf?

According to the reports, Sandra Mae Frank is deaf in real life. As per our research, she took three months premature birth. Her ability to talk and hear loses slowly.

At the age of 3, Sandra completely lost her hearing ability. But she never considers her deafness as a burden. She lives a happy life. Due to her talent, today, she is a famous actress.

See Also: Who is Benji Krol? Wiki, Biography, Height, Age, Net worth, Girlfriend, Parents, Nationality & Facts

8 Facts You Should Know About Sandra Mae Frank

• Sandra Mae Frank has also appeared in various theatre plays.
  • She also collaborated with many fashion brands.
  • According to her LinkedIn profile, Frank is also an advocate at ZVRS.
  • In the year 2016, she made her appearance in the movie The Sound of Fear.
  • Sandra is also a producer and produced two movies named Garage Heat (2017) and Hidden Gem: Repran Pouvwa Mwen (2022).
  • Sandra Mae Frank is a cat lover and has a pet cat.
  • Frank also serves the position of a scriptwriter and director.
  • Her IG profile has 19.7K + followers.

Sandra Mae Frank Wikipedia, Social Media & External Links

FAQ of Sandra Mae Frank

• Who is Sandra Mae Frank?

She is a famous actress, model, theatre artist, television personality, and entrepreneur.

• What is Sandra Mae Frank’s net worth?

$2-3 million USD (approx.).

• How old is Sandra Mae Frank?

She is 31 years old (as of 2021).

• Who is Sandra Mae Frank’s boyfriend or husband?

She is in a relationship with videographer Julian.

• Why Sandra Mae Frank is famous?

For playing the role of Dr. Wilder in the TV series New Amsterdam.

• Is Sandra Mae Frank really deaf?

• ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZMCiusOrmGalkZp6p77Ap6Jo