Wiki, Age, Height, Net Worth, Parents, Ethnicity, Boyfriend, BIO & More

Posted by Zora Stowers on Sunday, May 5, 2024

Raquel Llorente (born in 1999, age: 24 years, as of 2023) is a makeup artist, social media personality, model, Instagram influencer, and TikTok star from the United Kingdom. By showing her makeup skills to the world she began getting offers for modeling, and other offers from social media.

She began her makeup artist career in 2021. Due to her fame as a makeup artist, she appeared in magazine interviews and media interviews. Recently she appeared in an interview with one of the leading news publishers in the United Kingdom named “The Sun“.

Raquel Llorente shared with The Sun her reason for quitting her engineering degree and following her career as a Makeup artist. Keep reading to know what this beautiful girl has shared in her interview.

Biography (Early Life & Education)

Raquel Llorente shared on her Linkedin that she is now living in Greater Bilbao Metropolitan Area, Spain. But many news publishers have stated that she is a Britisher born and grew up in the United Kingdom. However, she herself has not shared where she was born and raised.

Apart from this beautiful make-up artist shared in her interview that she quit her make-up degree because she thinks she is too pretty. Now she runs her make-up business from her bedroom.

Raquel Llorente dropped out from Mondragon University where she was doing Industrial Design Engineer and Product Development & Design Engineering in 2017. She started her degree in September 2017.

She dropped learning that she was too pretty to pursue a conventional career. She became bored with her engineering degree when she began getting passionate about learning to make up skills.

“I never wanted to be there in the first place,” Llorente shared about her decision to drop out of her course. “I was spending all my student loans on different [cosmetic] palettes and would lose myself in make-up.”

“I was playing around with different looks and all of a sudden I’d realize five hours had passed and I had a deadline at midnight,” she added “When I did submit an essay on time, it was last minute and looked messy — but I looked great”.

When she began her career as a Makeup artist she never paid attention to grabbing more followers and now she has a high fan following over there. She began her career on Instagram for fun and to do what she likes the most.

Wiki/BIO

Full Real NameRaquel Llorente
NicknameRaquel
Age (as of 2023)24 years old
Popular asFor working as a make-up artist
ProfessionSocial media Influencer
Place of BirthEngland
Current ResidenceGreater Bilbao Metropolitan Area, Spain.
EducationDropped engineering degree
SchoolPrivate School
UniversityMondragon University
Date of BirthIn 1999
Net worth$150k USD (approx.)
NationalityBritish
EthnicityBritish
ReligionChristianity
Zodiac SignNot Known
LanguagesEnglish

Family, Siblings & Parents

Being a social media influencer Raquel Llorente came out as a private person in our research. As she started her Instagram for fun, she never believed to share about her family, parents, and sibling on social media. She may be sharing about her personal life on her private Instagram and Twitter. In the future, if she will share something about her family then we will update our information here.

Father’s NameNot Known
Mother’s NameNot Known
SisterNot Known
BrotherNot Known
ReligionChristianity
EthnicityBritish
NationalityBritish
HusbandNone
BoyfriendNone
KidsNone
RelationshipSingle
Marital StatusUnmarried

Physical Appearance

Weight (approx.)In Kilograms: 54 kg
In Pounds: 119 lbs
Height (approx.)In Feet Inches: 5′ 4″
In Meters: 1.62 m
In Centimetres: 162 cm
Distinctive FeaturesBeautiful Eyes
TattoosNo
Eye ColorBrown
Hair ColorBlack
Hair LengthLong
Body MeasurementsBreast-34, Waist-28, Hips-36
Plastic SurgeryNo.

Personal Life – Boyfriend

Just like her family and siblings, Raquel Llorente has remained low in sharing about her life. She is 23 years old only and may have been following her love life at this age. We guess if she would be in love with some guy he may be an engineer or make-up artist. Raquel Llorente has high respect for engineers in her heart which is why she may have begun her love relationship with any handsome engineer hunk.

Career- Influencer, Make-Up Expert

Raquel Llorente remained a Product Design Engineer at ORBEA full-time from November 2020 to July 2021. After it, she became a full-time makeup artist and content creator for Reitxmakeup. Reitxmakeip appears to be the business name of Raquel’s makeup teaching company. She began teaching people about different makeup tips on Instagram first.

Her different makeup skills provided her Instagram account to grow up at a good speed. In one year, she became popular on the platform. She now has more than100k followers on her account.

She is an expert in glossy makeup, pencil highlighting, dramatic eyeliner, and many other things. One of the best things that attracted her followers is her eye makeup skills which are totally different. These days she has also begun teaching people about hair care tips.

Apart from this to get more success in her career she began her YouTube channel On September 22, 2022. She is not getting appreciation on her Youtube videos as well. Raquel Llorente stated in her interview that her profession as a Social media content creator is not easy as it is equally hard to be an engineer. She spends the full day editing her videos, filming, answering emails, and other stuff.

“I’m working just as hard as I would have been in a graduate job.”

Net Worth

Raquel Llorent revealed in her interview that she earns an income of £30,000 ($34,400) per year from her career as an Influencer and Makeup artist. She gets paid high from endorsement deals. She also gets paid thousands of dollars by the brand whose products she is mostly using in her daily routine to motivate followers.

As of now from her career as a makeup artist, we believe that today Raquel Llorente has reached a net worth of $150k USD. Because she has just begun earning in 2021.

Facts You Need to Know About Raquel Llorente

• Raquel Llorente never shows her physical assets to followers except for her face and eyes in her Instagram post.
  • Raquel wears simple grey, black, and brown color high neck t-shirts in her every Instagram post.
  • She has also taught people about horror makeup skills.
  • She uses high-quality lip gloss to let her lips shine in her Instagram posts.
  • Whenever she goes out she does light makeup and uses Mascara.
  • She loves to wear her nose ring.

Profiles

FAQs

• Who is Raquel Llorente?

Raquel Llorente is a make-up artist and social media influencer.

• How old is Raquel Llorente?

Raquel is only 24 years old, as of 2023.

• Does Raquel Llorent single?

Yes, she is single as of 2022 because she never shared about her boyfriend anywhere.

• Image Source:- Instagram

ncG1vNJzZmivp6x7r7HWrKynspmle6S7zGiuoqOZZL%2BivdSeo2aknKS%2FprrTnmY%3D