Dj Karen Bordador And Bf Arrested On Drugs Charges, Was He Released Already? The Talks Today

Posted by Brenda Moya on Tuesday, May 7, 2024

Karen Bordador was charged with medicine possession and conspiring to promote the unlawful substance. For which, she confronted spent 5 years behind the bars.

The Filipina mannequin was launched final yr on June 15, 2021, after being acquitted of her fees of conspiracy to promote the unlawful medicine.

Following the restoration of medication, Bordador had said that she was nearly to go to her boyfriend. 

The actress mentioned: “In the morning, I had a 2:00 to 6:00 a.m. radio show and in the afternoon I had an event wherein I was an influencer for,”

“I had a bunch of food, so I thought, maybe I’ll visit my ex then for a surprise. So I did that and then 30 seconds later, upon my arrival, just 30 seconds, my life completely changed.”

The actress additional instructed: “Imagine, just 30 seconds. I would lose like years of my life, my career, my everything, really. Basically, I was at the wrong place at the wrong time. If I would’ve gone elsewhere that day or if I was a little later, like, a few seconds later, that would not happen to me at all.”

After being launched, the actress had additionally shared a photograph on her Instagram.

ncG1vNJzZmismJrBorjKrKuonJGue6S7zGibo2Wblr%2BmuoybpquckZm8s3nAp5tmmpZirrO%2BxKyrnpxdpLtusNGunqxlk52us7PErGSwmaNitaZ50Z6jnpmjmrFurcurnJqcqWQ%3D