Marco Columbro E Morto- Is It Hoax Or Did The Italian Actor Really Die?

Posted by Zora Stowers on Wednesday, May 8, 2024

Columbro, one of the most loved faces of 90s television, with programs such as Miss Italia, Buongiorno Italia, Fantastico, Drive in, has been a topic of discuusion among many fans after the recent hoax.

“Marco Columbro E Morto,” several news outlets and social media pages posted but the Actor turned out to be alive and safe. Read more into it!

Marco Columbro E Morto- Is It Hoax Or Did The Italian Actor Really Die?

The story on several news outlets and social media with heading such as “Marco Columbro E Morto” is just a hoax that has baseless and undefined causes.

Stop for a moment to reflect and tell yourself what you must think when reading “He’s gone”, seasoned with a fantastic “goodbye.” .

Only by reading the piece, in fact, it turns out that the whole article is focused on the fact that the former presenter left the world of television after the health problems that dated back to 2001. However, sources have confirmed that he is alive and well.

On the occasion of some recent public appearances, including on YouTube with his friend and former colleague Lorella Cuccarini, he also appeared in fair condition. 

The aneurysm that struck him more than 20 years ago unfortunately represented a heavy watershed for his life, but from here to put forward extreme hypotheses with puns is a long way off. 

There is no “click-catcher” logic that can somehow justify a journalistic approach of this type.

Just think of friends and relatives who come across such titles, immediately seeing “Marco Columbro E Morto.” He has a large fanbase and trolling them isn’t a proper journalism.

Read More: Meet Daddy Dave Daughter Krisyana Lynne Pellett And Kids

Marco Columbro And His Battle With Stroke

Marco Columbro from The boys of the 3rd C, The Three Musketeers, or Dear Master, was forced to stop in 2001 after suffering a stroke, remaining in a coma for almost a month:

“I woke up in a wheelchair and didn’t want to be in it. The terrible thing about coming out of a coma is that you have one foot on the other side and one in the third dimension, it’s like I’m fragmented.”

“I asked my gym teacher ‘Who am I?’, that’s why you see yourself fragmented, it’s like you’re in a thousand pieces.”

A difficult recovery path, as told by the conductor: “You have to relearn to walk, to talk, it seemed you were talking on 78 rpm, and I asked myself: ‘But how can I do theater?’.

It is a painful thing, but thanks to this stroke I discovered that I have an aneurysm in my brain.”

Also Read: Marisa Bellisario Causa Morte: How Did She Die?

Columbro: Stepping Back To Mainstream

Away from television for twenty years, Marco Columbro has dedicated himself to the theater, to his organic company and to his resort in Tuscany.

Additionally, he has an open door in the world of entertainment with the GreenBiz program on Sky, where he interviews green entrepreneurs.

Unforgotten to this day and still much loved by the public for his example of a TV made up of education, sobriety, tact and culture, Columbro expressed himself as follows on the current television situation:

“I wondered why there hasn’t been a generational change. I think several things have happened: first of all there was a lack of money.”

“Or at least they pulled the reins and tightened their wallets, then there was a lack of enlightened people who should have asked themselves”

Read More: Flint Michigan Eloise Payne Murder Update: Son Sean Payne Trial

ncG1vNJzZmispqi1sMPSrZirq16YvK57zJqpnKddmLytwcybqahllWK6sL7TqGShp5GteqKv06ipZpyVlsGpew%3D%3D